Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas List

We're counting down the days...the Watts crew is giddy with anticipation! Christmas is almost here! I'm through with Christmas parties...bunco, church, and so on... now it's time to enjoy the next couple of weeks with my kiddos. Of course I've squeezed in sew-time (I couldn't make it through the season with out it) filling my etsy shop with lots of goodies. Aprons and bags mostly, I'm hoping to get some Christmas cozies and pin cushions added this week. Take a gander at my handy work...





The last few days the kids and I worked on a project for the Ladies Vintage Christmas, Bubby came up with the idea...magazine Christmas trees. At first I was a little hesitant, it sounded a little too cheezy, but in the end they turned out really cute. Here's what we ended up with:


Our Christmas Tree:

This week I'll be working on teachers gifts and special orders. Here's a sneak peak of the teacher's fabric...

I'm hoping that this week we make our trip down to Bellevue Square Snowflake Lane. Last year I took the kids and it was so much fun...especially listening to the drummers. How awesome would that be? To stand in front of thousands of people and play beautiful music? Anyhow, this Friday seems like the perfect time...I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Have a very merry Christmas week...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun Charity. I love your little vintagey trees and those aprons are so very cute. Good luck with them. Loves!

Amber Strehle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those trees!! Bub MUST show me how!! Very fun!

Lateda said...

ooooh! Do call me and let me know how you made the trees! Too cute!
Im getting ready for the holidays here too:) eeek! I still have so much work to do!!
Miss yah!

Wendy Girl said...

The little Blue paper tree is so fun. We had a set of three when we were kids.
And I love the picture of the Christmas tree with the snow outside, Very Cute.