Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thinking it's time...

Yeah...I've been a little lax in the "posting my creative side" on my blog. I don't know why, except that I feel like I'm always running out of time and I barely get to keep up my sewing habit. There's where I fall short, I forget to take snap-shots of my finished projects, and usually remember after I've handed them over to their new owners. I have been busy, though. Purses, aprons, coffee cozies, bags, tu-tu's, Halloween costumes, the list goes on...I just don't have any proof. You'll all have to take my word for it, I have been productive. I made a trip to the Funky Junk Sisters show on the Come Junk With Us bus and it was a blast! I would recommend everyone join up next trip...I believe it will be Dec. 5th.
Yes, I made some pretty purchases on Sat...but they were also wise purchases...I will be posting some new creations soon, just to show you how well I did on my shopping adventure!
Here's a little hint of what I found at the Funky Junk Sisters...(snap shot swiped from my best gf and awesome photographer Tres Birds Photography) Stay tuned...and I promise to have photos of awesome creativeness...

No comments: