Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday love

I was laying in bed, in my comfy robe thinking about all the things I love today...maybe I should start my own Sunday love list? Could I keep up with it, hmmm...probably not, but why not give it a try? I'll never know if I don't try.

1. I love that I'm laying in bed, next to Papa bear blogging on my new Mac!!!!

2. I love that Papa bear gets to rest, we get to be together...at least for the next day or two.

3. I love going to church and worshiping my creator whose blessed me beyond measure.

4. I love that the 4 J's aren't fighting today...they've been playing happily much of the day.

5. I love that sometimes my dreams do come true.

6. I love drinking Salted Caramel Mocha's from Starbucks.

7. I love that one of my friends asked me to start walking with her, just that she thought to ask me made me feel really good :)

These are my 7 Sunday love's...for today, anyway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I found you on blogger as today you were my neighbor. My family and I have Thankful Friday's where at dinner we all say one thing that we are grateful for from the week. I love your Sunday Love list, seems like crafting and love of family are a couple things we have in common.