Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Important Lazy Days...

Yep, I'm busy, busy...busy doing nothing, that is.
Enjoying Christmas vacation with the 4 "J's" and the time Papa bear has taken off work.
But, I will soon get back to my love, my love of sewing and everything crafty :)
My sweet "J" 3 took this picture of me right before Christmas, she's not a bad photographer...in fact she REALLY enjoys getting behind the lens when I allow her the camera! Ultimately her passion lie's behind the video camera...Santa brought her a Flip, and she has filmed incessantly since Christmas morning! I'm thinking of having her guest blog...my gf La Te Da let her daughter share on her blog, and I loved the idea of it. We'll see if she's even interested one day...
Till then, it's just me, plain ol' me, and the nonsense I can ramble on about.
I've found some great inspiration while enjoying my staycation...I can't wait to get busy and share with ya what I've been up to...till then,

Hope you had a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: