Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just a quick Hello







Here's a purse that I started working on yesterday...I love the brown and green. It was super easy to put together and it's made out of nice quality fabric. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I'm thinking the next purse I make like this I'll use a firm interfacing to give it a stand-up-and-salute shape...won't that be cute!






It will be a few days before I'm back at the sewing machine...we're going camping again! Yipeeeee!!! I'm actually supposed to be packing right now, but I couldn't stand not posting something before I leave :-) Have an awesome weekend and keep your fingers crossed it doesn't rain on us again...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another nice bag! Is that your own tag in there???? Happy camping. Sounds like my girl might join you.

Wendy Girl said...

This one is my favorite of all.
I like how it stands up.