Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Daddy!

Yes, my hunka-burn'n love is a Happy Daddy...and no I did not have another baby! Big Daddy is flashing his new Tatt's and he's ecstatic! He's been wanting them for sooooo long, and finally the day arrived. I know, I know...the permanent thing freaks people out, but it's something you either love or hate, there is no in between. Anyhow...he's mine, for a very long time and I can live with him no matter what he covers his body with. Yes...he probably won't look so cool when he's 70 sport'n nautical stars, but neither will the gray hair or bald head, missing teeth, wrinkles and sag. I'll love him anyway...I'll love him always...that's how it is with Big Daddy!



3 comments:

Lateda said...

wow!! fun stars! WILD WHIMSY has those stars in the logo:) I didnt know that they are Nautical...
I will be sure give him a hard time next time I see him:) ha!

Timi said...

WOW!!! He's brave! That's a pretty sensative spot to have tat's done. They look great but I'm crossing my legs knowing it hurt!

Michele said...

I love them! I have 2 and want more. I think once you have one...you always want more!

Hugz,
Michele