Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring Swap

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my spring swappy gift! La~Te~Da was my partner and she did an amazing job on all the beautiful things she gave me. Thank you girl...your the bomb! I wanted to share what I made for her...it was a lot of fun making, I think I want to make one for myself now :) I used an old quilt, sheets, and pillow case...plus hankies, cloth napkin, and a hair elastic for the wallet. I followed these cute tutorials for the bag and the wallet. Try them out...they were so easy to make! The Pleated Purse and the Scrappy Loyalty Card Wallet.





2 comments:

Lateda said...

aww girl, Im so glad you liked my stuff! Would you take pics of it??? :)
I never got a chance! :(
I LOVE MY PURSE! I cant wait to use it! YOU rock! :)

Anonymous said...

Very, very fun Miss C.! Great job! Did you take pics of what Miss T. gave you???