Monday, November 29, 2010

Wish List

It's that time again...making a list & check'n it twice, all that jazz. The kiddos have presented their Christmas lists, all I can say is: OUT OF CONTROL!!! They have lost their minds...I'm hoping to help them regain their sanity, maybe just bring them back to reality a tad. (If possible?)

Along those thoughts...wondering where they got those insane wish lists...here's just a few things that I would like Santa to put under the tree for lil' ol me :)

1. MacBook Pro, 3 very close friends have went Mac and the word is...you never go back! I'm READY to go Mac!
2. Dansko boots: Penelope...I think they would look fabulous on my feet...just say'n

3. I'm not much into Ed Hardy...but when I got a whiff of this perfume...instantly in Love!

4. This sweater from Anthro would keep me oh so toasty & warm, not to mention most stylish...



5. If Santa is feeling generous...it would be nice to have the option of coat or sweater, right? I've been spying this beauty:

6. I don't have one of these...yet, I'm thinking a stocking stuffer?


7. I love music...this would be my pick, Youth Novels by Lykke Li




8. Don't judge...I can't help it, I'm obsessed

9. This book looks great...hope I find it under the tree :)



10. This fabric, Nest by Valori Wells in Autumn would be a dream...



Keep in mind this is just my WISH list...that's what I keep telling the 4J's anyhow. It's all about the dreaming right, not always getting! Merry (early) Christmas ladies...God bless you and your families!


No comments: