Monday, January 3, 2011

Realistic

OK...I wrote a "New Year" post and I haven't published it...yet. I'm not really sure why not, except that I don't want to set myself up for failure. I'm aware that we learn when we fail, but let me just say that right now, my state of mind and well being does not need another lesson.

What I need is some accomplishment, no matter how small. I need progress, I need to feel good.

On that note, my "realistic resolution" is to be consistent and stay focused on my exercise routine no matter the circumstances surrounding me. I DO NOT WANT TO QUIT!!! I do not want this to be like the bazzilion other goals in the past. I want to be consistent, and make a life change. My prayer is, and will continue to be..."Lord, reveal the small victories in my life, show me the progress, give me the strength to keep on keep'n on".

Today is a new day, and new year...lets see where it leads me?

No comments: