Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Busy Bee


Yep...I've been crocheting like a mad woman! Can't help it, I {HEART} crochet...this is what I'm making, aren't they cute? I'm selling them too! If you like them, shoot me an email and I'll make it happen. Any color in particular? Let me know, I have a MILLION different colors of yarn, so is it RED your thinking about, I've got it, GREEN...yep got that too :)



Later this afternoon, I'll be doing nails for my daughter's girlfriends. It's Winter Formal for the JR. High this Thursday...isn't that WACKO??? I mean, seriously...I feel like everything starts younger & younger, year after year! Call me crazy, but Winter Formals were for Juniors & Seniors in High School, right???! Well, ultimately as a parent it's my decision to let my kids attend, and we decided yes, they could go "J" 14 & "J" 12. I know, it's a little young, but I've chaperoned before and it's pretty low-key. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed these CA kids are like WA kids, and not TOO grown up yet.

This evening I get to spend a little girlfriend time with one of the sweetest friends in the world. What could top that, you ask? Meeting her here! Eggnog Latte, HERE I COME!!!


Hope your day is filled with Christmas spirit, and may you get everything accomplished you set out to do!

No comments: