Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Quickie

Just a little quickie...Christmas was wonderful! The ONLY thing that could have made it any better: having Bubby & Poppy here to celebrate with. I couldn't have wanted anything more, but the good Lord had other plans. They stayed in my beautiful WA and I stayed here in good ol' sunny CA. Next year though...I'm thinking it will be different, not sure how yet, but I JUST KNOW IT WILL BE!!!

New Years, it's right around the corner, so yeah, I'm trying to look a little more put together. Starting with the hair...

Here's the New Do: How do ya like?

Now...if I could just figure out how to get a new body to go with the cute hair??? I guess that will take some hard work and effort on my part. And no, I won't have it by New Years Eve (dang it!)
Here we go again, a new year and a new resolution...(same old resolution) just a new year I suppose. Keeping my fingers crossed this weight thing gets under control, before I become out of control! Here's to 2012 ladies...may the New Year bring you, HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND CRAFTINESS!

No comments: